Our Commitment to you ...
1. The information you give us -
* We receive only the personal information that you give to us, such as: when you make an appointment, register to receive our newsletter, or in any instance where you supply information such as your address and/or your phone number.
You are not required to provide any information, but this may limit your access to some features of our company. Credit card information is not kept on file.
* All computers have an IP (Internet Protocol) address. If you visit our website, the IP addresses of your computer may be logged internally. We may collect other information such as email addresses, browser preferences, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site for our own internal use.
2. What we do with the information you give us -
* The information you give us helps us provide you with better service. You may choose to “opt-out” of this process, or you may visit anonymously.
* At times, we may employ other reputable businesses and/or individuals to perform business functions on our behalf, such as: delivering packages, sending mail via US Mail and/or e-mail, and processing credit card payments. We provide only limited & necessary access to your personal information and they may not use it for any other purposes than to fulfill their obligation to us.
* You will be able to receive special offers from us, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. We do not share your personal information with companies that may include their own special offers within our offers. The offers come directly through us. Please see our “opt-out” request at the end of this policy.
* If a unlawful court order to release account or other personal information is received by us then we will comply with the law. Your personal information will also be released to protect the life, safety or property of others, if necessary. Exchanging information with other companies and/or organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction may also be shared.
3. Convenience Auto guards your information securely -
* We take all possible measures to keep your information secure during electronic transmission by applying Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information as you provide it.
* Cutting-edge encryption is used to protect your customer list information.
* Firewalls are used to guard against unlawful intrusion.
* Internal access to your information remains secure and available only to those who must access it for our own business purposes.
* Please protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Make sure you sign off when you are done using a shared computer.
4."Opt-Out" Option -
* If you prefer to "opt-out" of any program or mailing you are receiving from Convenience Auto, please call or email us and we are happy to honor your request.
No system can guarantee 100% security but please be assured that Convenience Auto takes every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure