Trying to find a good used car these days is hard work. Dealerships, used car lots, private parties all have advantages, but if you’re not a car expert, how to prevent the heartache of buying a lemon? Let Convenience help with this can’t-lose Pre-Purchase Inspection offer. This gives you the opportunity to buy like a pro and avoid costly auto repairs!
Once you pick out the car you want, tell the seller you want us to inspect it for you. For $149.00, we will do a thorough ‘peace of mind’ inspection that examines the vehicle’s key systems, and then give you a comprehensive report with our conclusions. If it’s a good car, we will tell you. If it’s a loser, will tell you what you are buying, or what you might be getting yourself into.
Last, but certainly not least, is the best part of the Convenience Auto Pre Purchase process. After getting your vehicle inspected, if you do purchase that specific vehicle, we will give you a $149.00 credit toward future repairs. You can use the credit to purchase things like new brakes, suspension work, or a new battery. It’s like getting the expert pre-purchase inspection at no charge. Call us today and schedule an appointment – Buy your next used car like a pro.
Our Pre-Purchase inspection process will give you the ability to buy used cars with less fear and apprehension, knowing that you have the recommendations of our team of technicians behind you! Here is a description of our money and (mistake preventing) pre-purchase inspection process:
- We begin with a comprehensive road test. One of our experienced technicians will evaluate engine performance, ride, handling, and alignment of your vehicle.
- Next, a “Wheels Off” Brake inspection is performed. Front and rear brake pads, rotors, calipers, and slides are checked for overall condition and signs of abuse.
- Front and rear suspension inspection for wear or broken parts
- Tire wear, balance, and the condition of the wheels. We also check the spare tire.
- Axle boots for cuts or leaks
- Use a computer battery test and check battery terminals and cables for signs of corrosion or poor connections
- Do all the exterior lights and turn signals work?
- Examine belts and hoses and look for leaks
- Engine and cabin air filters
- Wiper blades, front, and rear
- Inspect exhaust system for rust and overall integrity
- Check the AC system and record output temperature
- Inspect the cooling system for leaks and coolant for temperature level of protection
- Check the Audio system and other interior and convenience features
- Check major steering components.
After we complete the inspection, we provide you with a complete report on the condition of the vehicle. The good, the bad, and the ugly – allowing you to decide with good confidence if this is the correct vehicle for you.
We’ve saved the best for last. With our pre-purchase program, if you decide to purchase the vehicle, you can use the $149.00 you spent toward repairs on that car. Most used vehicles need at least a minor repair, so YOU CANT LOSE! Don’t even think of spending your hard-earned money on a used car without a pre-purchase inspection from Convenience Auto.
Note: The credit can be used only for specific repairs. Not applicable to maintenance items such as oil or fluid services, tires, or batteries.
We make Pre-Purchase inspection and used car buying Simple and Convenient.
Why Choose Us for Auto Repair in Ann Arbor
Convenience. Peace of mind.
Proud to be locally owned in Ann Arbor for nearly 20 years.
Honest, knowledgeable staff. ASE certified technicians.
Our 3 year, 36000 mile warranty offers you the best value in town!
Unsurpassed reputation in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Washtenaw County. Check out our ratings on Google!
Skilled ASE certified technicians. that care about you and your car.